barneyboii87

Reaction score
currently in my third season with blackburn rovers and ive been finishing top 7 every season but now i really need to push top four. so any1 with any suggestions of some really quality inside forwards please reply to this post has i would appreciate the help thanks

This may sound stupid but Walcott for some reason is amazing as a inside forward he got into the world best 11 playing as a inside forward on the right lol

Your guys suggestions disturb me:

Quality inside forward: How about Lionel Messi from Barcelona... he is at his peak too , Cristiano Ronaldo from real madrid. They're awesome.

Quality inside forward: How about Lionel Messi from Barcelona... he is at his peak too , Cristiano Ronaldo from real madrid. They're awesome.

He is the Manager of blackburn. Whas the point in recommending Messi and Ronaldo if he cant get them?

Your suggestions disturb me. He's Blackburn, how the **** is he supposed to get Messi or Ronaldo?

Not everyone uses FMRTE you know.

This may sound stupid but Walcott for some reason is amazing as a inside forward he got into the world best 11 playing as a inside forward on the right lol

i will see if i can get him see how it goes thanks

Top tier: Andre Schurrle (Bayer Leverkusen), Hulk (Porto)

Lower level: Mitchell Weiser, Adam Johnson, Ryo Miyaichi

yh hulk is amazing like think i will check leandro and willian out when im on shortly

Vladimir Weiss plus u can get him really cheap at the of his loan
for me it was Aaron Lennon, won the Prem player of the year award with almost 8 average