nikudini

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm currently in my 3rd preseason with Tottenham and I need a good left back, i know Bale is good, but a play a lot of matches and i need to have at least 2 good lelft backs. For now I play rotate Bale and Bassong. I tried to buy Coentrao, but inter bought him in the begging of season 2 and now they won't sell him, i tried with a bid of 40 mil plus a player they wanted, Dodo prefered to sign with Panathinaikos and Man utd won't sell Fabio neither. So any other ideas?

Michal Kadlec did great for me at Leverkusen. Obradovic is also fairly good.

thank u for the quick replies, i'm gonna check them out now.

Juan Manuel Vargas. His natural position is LAM, but I retrained him as a wingback. he's amazing.

I got a guy called Fabián Monzón for Réal Madrid.. He's ace!

Highly Recommended!

Yanga Mapou Mbiwa - he can play any defensive position. signed for 2.8 (release clause) worth 10 mil now in 2015..

Cheikh M'Bengue. One of the great young players of Toulouse and he has good physical, defensive attributes fo a 21 years old LB. He can develop into a quality defender. I believe Toulouse will accept a 7 Million € bid and within a year or so you will have a strong LB...

i'll post one later when im back from the fake world, and i return to my proper job of a football manager.

here you go
attachment.php

Ryan Bertrand, have got him on my game, english left back now aswell

(H) Domenico Criscito is a quality left back and he plays several other positions as well