RyanRFC53

Reaction score
I decided to go Huddersfield for a challenge and im doing quite well but the squad is fairly small , ive got no money left and could do with a few loan signings to beef up my squad, any suggestions?

Frank Nouble from West Ham, I had him in that league and he was un-real.

Also, check out Nile Ranger from Newcastle.

Kakuta, Bebe, Daniel Pacheco, Danny Wilson, Shane Duffy

Look ate players that are listed as backup, or hot prospect as well as those transfer listed. They don't have to be registered for loan, try making a bid, see what happens.

Jordan Spence,Danny wilson,Freddy sears,Ritchie de laet , Jonjov Shelvey

Bebe, Danny Wilson, Jonjo Shelvey, John Guidetti, Gael Kakuta, Jose Baxter

There are tons of players who will do well in League 1 but for me the best player you can get on loan in any division is Donal McDermott, Manchester City AML (might be spelling it wrong) he is an absolute beast.

loan in a few players from big clubs in the epl. just to list off some

ManUnited - rafael,bebe,macheda
Chelsea - kakuta, and another lad but i forgot his name
Liverpool - shelvey, pacheco
everton - baxter, coleman,

arsenal have a few players but i forgotten their name hehe

try and get a big parent club as well as they may send you players on loan and it's easier to loan players from them

Michael Tonge, Tom Soares, Ritiche De Laet, Gael Kakuta, Josh McEachran, Vincenzo Rennella. Seamus Coleman, Jose Baxter, Jay Emmanuel Thomas, Emmanuel Frimpong, Daniel Pacheco, Fabio Borini, Frank Nouble, James Tomkins, Julien Faubert, Jozy Altidore, Aaron Ramsey, Barry Bannan, Ciaran Clark. Dedryck Boyata.

There are many more, but cba write them out :p

search players listen for loan, if you like there stats loan them, i like overseas loans as you can basicly play 11 of them if you want, not that i do mind i just like having the option =D