Quality loans for champonship

Woodman

Reaction score
Any one have any suggestions?
i am especially looking for defenders but want to know about any good deals;)

hey im in the championship aswell with blackpool and i have loaned rafael from man utd and steven smith from rangers both r wing backs and have done wonders 4 me this season part of the reason why im flying high hehe

Man Utd have some good defenders for you to loan. Fabio and Rafael for the full back positions and then they have a few good Cb's too.

i know this thread is about loans deals but get Guillermo Maidana from Danubio on a free contract. i am and leicester and got promoted into the championship and finished 6th. he scored 18 goals in 32 games. i'm not sure how he will do on someone else's game but take the gamble!!!

Man Utd have some good defenders for you to loan. Fabio and Rafael for the full back positions and then they have a few good Cb's too.
how on earth did you manage to get rafael on loan?
man u wont alow him to come... i even offered

1.5 m & 100% for end of season

I've never managed to actually loan him because he always rejected me but Man Utd always agreed to the loan... They were my parent team though. :)

Franscisco Merida from Arsenal - just check Arsenal reserves for great players such as Gibbs, Stevie Smith is a good player from rangers aswell as someone had said and also in Rangers reserves there is Andrew Shinnie - William Mclachlan who are youngsters in the game - im in my second season with Rangers and both are playing reguarly in my first team.

ched evans from man city ;)
james mccarthy and james mccarthur from hamilton accies are quality

nathan delfouneso from aston villa aswell as harry forrester i was qpr and delfouneso up front socred 27 in 18 cost me 900 k