Because he hasn't developed like he has 3 years in on mine. I agreed a deal to sign him for £3.5m in my my first season (in the championship) but he wasn't interested, then I agreed to sign him for £7.5m in the 2nd season (in the Prem) and I ran out of funds, now it's a stupid price! :mad:

And for a striker.... MAUPAY!!!

Aaah!! Unlucky!! :p How old id Maupay. Who does he play for??

Aaah!! Unlucky!! :p How old id Maupay. Who does he play for??

Sorry for the long wait for the reply, I was out. He's is a 15 year old you can get on a free at the start of the game from OGC Nice (Well, almost free... £1.2m compensation), and he becomes an amazing striker within 2 seasons! (Screenshot of him on my game below, but on some of my other saves he has developed more and is world class!)

View attachment 370087View attachment 370088
P.S. Only reason he is out on loan is because I have 7 really good strikers, so I have loaned out all but Bony, Rhodes, Austin and I am going to sell one next season and put Maupay in the side!

Sorry for the long wait for the reply, I was out. He's is a 15 year old you can get on a free at the start of the game from OGC Nice (Well, almost free... £1.2m compensation), and he becomes an amazing striker within 2 seasons! (Screenshot of him on my game below, but on some of my other saves he has developed more and is world class!)

P.S. Only reason he is out on loan is because I have 7 really good strikers, so I have loaned out all but Bony, Rhodes, Austin and I am going to sell one next season and put Maupay in the side!

I can't find him on my game. I'll add in the French league and see if he comes up.

Sorry yeah, you need Ligue 1 loaded. It's the only reason I load up that league to begin with! :p (And for Thauvin)

Aha! I'll load it up for next season then... Thanks. :) Also I signed Moussa Sow as a back up Striker.

Not bad, never seen him develop that well!

Jordy Clasie is honestly your best bet to replace him and could be available for around 10-13m

Clasie's contract expired and I just picked him up for free! ;)

Signed Maupay now Had to fork out 5m but looks to be worth it. On loan at anoherin my league and has 7 in 11 as far a I know. Not bad for a 16 year old!

Signed Maupay now Had to fork out 5m but looks to be worth it. On loan at anoherin my league and has 7 in 11 as far a I know. Not bad for a 16 year old!

£5m? The £1.3m is a set price as it is compensation. When did you sign him?