Quality players that will sign for a mid-table prem side or worse

Jinsgin

Reaction score
So I have an issue. I'm birmingham and I signed Paulo Henrique after my first season for $37m, but after my second season the chairman accepted a bid for 52m from arsenal. I now have a 95m transfer kitty having signed Richards, Wright-Phillips, and a couple of promising youngsters. I was looking around the market, and after having a bunch of 20m deals for good players fall through because they wouldnt discuss a contract with Birmingham, I thought I might make a thread

What quality players do you guys know of that are possible to sign with a team that doesn't have great stature?

Vaclav Kadlec , Neymar , Yaya Sanogo?

But tells us what position do you really need.

Mainly a winger, but I was hoping this could become a thread for general discussion of this kind of transfer, as I had this issue on a couple other seasons too.

I'm currently in a long drawn out game of cat and mouse with santos ovrer neymar, we agreed on 35m but i just up and left. Hopefully they'll come back like they almost always due at the end of the transfer window. I'll look into sanogo. Lukaku already signed for madrid and I'm negotioating over babacar

In all fairness I'd rate Sanogo above Babacar due to fiorentina wanting so much in the beginning ... I've noticed the PC sells Neymar/Giuliano half the price as a player would pay to a PC.

I would suggest buying Kadlec because he becomes immense and he's very affordable.

Get Kadlec because he is cheap and he is quality. As for the wing what about Matias Ezequiel Schelotto(he is free after the first season).

how about sotiris ninis ..he's great young winger/AMC ...and he's playing at Greece with Panathinaikos he should be interested signing with EPL side :)

Last edited: