Quality players Will Low Buy-Out Clauses

Reaction score
Hi guys. Anybody know of some quality players with low buy out clauses that will fit Championship/Prem clubs

I'm also interested to know if there's any decent players with low buy out :)

Not sure if on the latest patch he has but Jorge Mere (CB) has quite a low release clause and becomes good in the future. Look at spain in general as they have to have release clauses in their contracts.

Marc bartra is available for £8.5m star of the game but his wages are a bit pricey to convince him to leave Barcelona, sergi samper is available cheap but I can't remember how much. Timo horn did have a buyout clause of £6.5m but not sure if it's the same in this patch. Bellarabi is available for £17.75m I think.

DuDu for roughly £6.5m- quality for me so far as winger at tottenham first season

Hi guys. Anybody know of some quality players with low buy out clauses that will fit Championship/Prem clubs

There's the bargain list off of FM Scout: Football Manager 2016 Top Bargains

The free agents list off Passion4FM: Football Manager 2016 Free Agents - Ultimate List of Free Transfer Players | Passion4FM

There's also a Promising Youth (not quite wonderkid level): Football Manager 2016 Promising Talents [700+ Under-18 Young Players] | Passion4FM

I don't think they have been updated to reflect 16.3 though.