Quality Regens From New Playable Nations?

daviefow

Reaction score
I have read in a few different threads that if you load new playable nations you get a lot of high quality, cheap regens. Is this the case? If so has anyone done this at the start of the second season, or is this too early? If i do this, in say june 2012, how long do i have to wait for the regens? Is it instantanious or is it at the next natural youth intake regen date?

Has anyone else done this, if so how did it turn out for you?

Thanks in advance,

Fow.

It takes a year to implement a new league and the regens are instant (the world class ones at least) but do not make the error I did, check all ages! checked 21 and below but there was a 25 year old nuts bananas regen that went to chelsea for 7.5m! I was annoyed when I saw ><.

Soz mate, I'm probobly being dense, but can you clarify something. I have just loaded croatia in june 2012, but it is not playable untill roughly june 2013, when do the regens appear, 2012 or 2013? Thanks mate!

Fow.

I have read in a few different threads that if you load new playable nations you get a lot of high quality, cheap regens. Is this the case? If so has anyone done this at the start of the second season, or is this too early? If i do this, in say june 2012, how long do i have to wait for the regens? Is it instantanious or is it at the next natural youth intake regen date?

Has anyone else done this, if so how did it turn out for you?

Thanks in advance,

Fow.

the moment the league is added the regens are too, for example if u add the australian league, it will appear 20.6. that or following year depending on when u added it,
and the regens are really quality, but not all that young , u also get ones with 24-28 years like this mexican , after i loaded the league after season 1 View attachment 205016

chears paeotja, did thay appear the day you added mexico, or the day it bacame playable?