p025

Reaction score
Anyone know some quality right wingers for about 20 - 25 million as i am lacking a bit of quality in attack and neither can i find a quality right winger. Well i intend to use him in AMR - winger (support).
Also a decent backup poacher for about 5 million?? Have doumbia atm and need someone to provide cover for him.
Also a very cheap backup gk for 2-3 million??
Thanks and cheers.

Willian from Shakhtar! TOP Quality! 22 years old, available for 8-9 mill!
Strengths:
Pace: 19
Crossing: 16
Dribbel: 16

Great creative and pacey winger, you should buy him!
As a poacher yoe should take a look at Vaclec Kadlec. 19 Years old and potential top poacher!
As a GK you should take a look at Luis Guilherme! 19 Years old, not top quality yet, but he has the potential to be 1 of the best GK of the world!

Your best bet for the winger, assuming Hulk is too expensive, might be Jesus Navas, or possibly Douglas Costa if Navas is too expensive.
Adrian is a good cheap poacher who plays for Deportivo. You might want to take a look at him. Or, if you want someone really, really cheap, try Kermit Erasmus or Morten Nordstrand, who are both very decent backup poachers available for under 1,000,000 euros. Kermit Erasmus in particular is worth something like 80,000!
For the goalkeeper, you might want to take a look at the Brazilian Neto. He's not the absolute best out there, but he's a decent enough backup for Joe Hart my Man City save. Also look at Luis Guilherme, Alphonse Areola, and Laurentiu Branescu for top-quality prospects.

Gabriel Torje would be perfect for you. He is young and will be one of the best right wingers in the game. You could also try Aaron Lennon, Lucas Moura, Mauricio Pereyra and Nathan Redmond.

Nicolas Gaitan! Not only he's not very expensive, he can also be right winger, left, and attacking midfielder center, he's your man!

thx for the suggestions. will definitely take a look at all of them. any more coming in?