Quality Signings for League Two Teams (FM12)

GullsFan09

Reaction score
When I buy the latest football manager game every year the first I am is my favourite team Torquay United. If I don't do well I usually start unemployed and work my way up the ranks. This time I'm Torquay United and have signed the likes of Quinton Fortune (ex Manchester United LM with a lot of experience) and Michael Woods. I have also signed Jamil Adam on a free transfer and have made Stoke City my parent club. I need to know if there are any other quality signings on FM 2012 or wonderkids that would be available for league two teams (like Torquay United). Every thread I've seen about players have all consisted of prem or championship teams.

-Thanks, Shane.

Paublo Counago is a spanish striker who is a free agent who can score goals for fun in league 1, 2 and the blue square premier league.

I signed him on my last account with Torquay, he didn't do it for me though and he was always injured, could give him a second chance though :) cheers

Febian Brandy, scores goals for fun
James Beatie
James McFadden

When I buy the latest football manager game every year the first I am is my favourite team Torquay United. If I don't do well I usually start unemployed and work my way up the ranks. This time I'm Torquay United and have signed the likes of Quinton Fortune (ex Manchester United LM with a lot of experience) and Michael Woods. I have also signed Jamil Adam on a free transfer and have made Stoke City my parent club. I need to know if there are any other quality signings on FM 2012 or wonderkids that would be available for league two teams (like Torquay United). Every thread I've seen about players have all consisted of prem or championship teams.

-Thanks, Shane.

hi i used marlon harewood a striker a few times for different teams in l2 and l1 and he is good for 15+ goals a season.

hi i used marlon harewood a striker a few times for different teams in l2 and l1 and he is good for 15+ goals a season.
he posted this 11 months ago... i don't think he needs the help now