AdamAfc

Reaction score
I need a striker for my Bayern team at the start of the game to fully complete them. He needs to be able to link up play whilst also being very clinical. Please leave names and the roles you would advise, Thanks a lot:)

Bayern signed Aguero in my save. Not many strikers better than him.

Mitrovic, can play any role just seriously buy him he is THAT good!

Suarez has been amazing for my Arsenal team. I just bought him in Jan of the 2nd season. Playing him as an AF, but he can play any role apart from TM, and can play anywhere in attacking midfield too!

I'd suggest Timo Werner for the future, keep training him as Complete forward for a year then DLF or AF or any role you may want. His passing becomes good and finishing reaches epic.

Facund Ferreyra for Shakhtar Donetsk, signed him for €19.5M with Lazio and a season (or two?) later I sold him for €55M to Barcelona. Outstanding striker I found, scored plenty and got quite a few assists too.

Facundo Ferreyra is Beast, but you can Also try Alvaro Negredo He is so epic for my Udinese squad.

Solomon rondon! Strong, quick, good finisher, good in the air! Good all round striker, can get him for 20 mill!

Rooney as F9 is perfect, consistently 8/9 ratings

Mitrovic any role will score goal

Lewandowski (AF, CF) would be the obvious choice, Volland (DLF, F9) is great if you can work on his finishing/ composure asap, jackson martinez (AF, P) is pretty clinical, Facundo Ferreyra (CF, AF) as mentioned above works well as a lone striker (with pace and power)

If your team is Bayern then the obvious choice would be Lewandowski.

1. He speaks the language.
2. He's one of the most complete stirkers in the game, and he's still very young. His technical stats won't develop that much over time, but his mental stats will.

He kicked Benzema out of the team in my Real Madrid save.

Where you playing Muller? guys an absolute machine.