Quantum CS (4-1-3-2 DM Narrow) Tactic for FM21

Quantum CS (4-1-3-2 DM Narrow) Tactic for FM21 2021.1

Great to see you back. Like you uploaded last years version and have been using successfully. Have you made any changes at all?
Observations. 1. Plays better with this match engine. 2. Focus through middle more effective this version. 3. Goalkeeper gets terrible ratings even when not having to do much. 3. AI attacks much harder when chasing a game and can be hard to keep at bay. Protecting lead can be challenging. 5.Finding a goal even with BTC can be hard.6. Would also agree that less long shots would be optimal but they are a good source of goals.

still remains a great tactic set and write up. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. :)
Honestly, I didn't change anything. Just loaded it into FM21, and everything worked even better than intended. So I decided to publish it as is.
I agree with all your observations. As for protecting the lead, I think *increasing* pressure instead of playing more carefully works better with the current match engine (up to setting a "Positive" mentality for the last 10 minutes). Still, I can't guarantee it as I only played 1 whole season. Breaking the tank looks harder too, I had a lot of 0-0 and scrapped 1-0, and generally scored fewer goals than the top half of the table despite winning the league. I blamed my below-average players, but maybe there is a more fundamental problem. Need more data. I plan to play a few more seasons with different teams during the winter holiday and then update tactics.
Cheers! :)