Quarter Pound of Rubbish - Trying to manage QPR

shaunyboy89

Reaction score
I usually start unemployed and wait until a Championship team sack their manager before rushing in and rescuing them, however I have come to learn: If Harry Redknapp cannot do it, I cannot do it either.

It seems to me that QPR always sack Harry before Christmas - he's always the first to get the pre-christmas chop. I guess it's because Mr Fernandes has very high expectations however with a team like QPR in the Championship, with Harry at the helm, surely promotion is easily achievable - hmmm.

Nevertheless I say to myself 'don't join QPR' but I cant control my hand as I hit the 'apply' button, because I have tried twice....and failed twice. Scrabbling around for draws here, narrowly getting beaten there. Randomly getting thrashed 0-4 at home to Bournemouth. I use a 4-2-3-1 with AMR (Phillips) and AML (Kranjcar or Hoilet) the main route to goals with Charlie Austin along up front. The defence is solid for the championship, if not a little old (Hill and Dunne) but they have a good squad depth that can be used to change the tactics up depending on the situation. It seems a run of 3 losses and Mr Fernandes hands you your P45.

Has anyone else had problems trying to get QPR back to the top flight?