Queen's Park - Doing a Gretna but without getting bust.

SCFC_Butters

Reaction score
Breaking news from Hampden Park, Jim Hastie has signed Liam Johnson as new manager for Scottish Division 3 team Queen's Park. Liam Johnson an unknown manager had a few words to say. "I'm sure this is a suprise to you all, it's certanly a suprise to me i've never really been into football management before but this is a dream come true, I got the call from Jim and I found it too hard to decline. I've been working as a plumber recently so I don't know why Jim hired me but i'll certanly do my best. That reminds me actually I haven't given my notice in yet.

Queen's Park - History

Queen_s_Park_FC_Glasgow-logo-B8EFA41822-seeklogo.com.gif

Founded - 1867
Semi-professional scottish club playing in division 3.
Good training facilities
Adequate youth set up
Fierce rivalry with Patrick Thistle and Clyde.
Most succesful spell in the 1880s where they won the Scottish Cup on 10 occasions!
Despite their lower league postion Queen's Park are well known for their loud and passionate fans who turn up in much higher numbers then their league rivals.
They play their home fixtures in this bad boy!

TGSI00025_m.jpg

Hampden Park! Well know as the stadium used for the Scottish National team.

Season expectations - Top half finish

Transfer budget - £0 Wages budget £875 (Currently spending £903 a week, brilliant)

The majority of the players and staff are only part-time. I'm hoping to put them on full-time contracts but with the club paying more wages then the budget it's not going be happening anytime soon.

Hope people can be bothered to read this. Next update soon. :D

Good luck but:

1. Improve the layout,it looks a bit disorganised.

2. Improve the OP so it's more attracting to the eye.

Good luck and follow the instructions above. It'll make it look much better