CaptainCrazy

Reaction score

Earlier today Queens Park Rangers announced the departure of Mark Hughes.
As the club and the manager started to disagree on too many things the both parties decided it would be best if another man was hired for the job.
That man turned out to be James Dean. An American coach who has only been coaching at US College level so far in his career. Although he, for a brief moment, was to make his international debute as a player a few years ago before an injury stopped him from playing professionally ever again.

Media and fans alike are asking why?
Why a totally unproven manager now that the team is supposed to lay anchor in the Premier League to stay and rise? Only a brief statement was heard at the press conference.

"I'm really glad to be here and to get this wonderful opportunity this early in my career. I'm here to prove myself, as I will have to, to the players and the fans. I am here to stay, just as QPR are in the Premier League to stay, it won't be easy on any of us, but we will practice hard and fight even harder to earn our place in the top of European football. Have faith"

New QPR Manager - James Dean

First things first

There are a list of things that will need working on immediately
  • The hiring of a new staff, as most of them left with Mr. Hughes.
  • The selling of some players to free up some money for future transfers
  • Scetch up a new tactic from scratch when I have all the material I need in for of coaches and players

I'll try my best to make this an interesting read.
English is not my mother tounge so bare with me on any mistakes, or point them out if you see a need to.
Comments and critique are also appreciated.