lukeshiolou93

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im going to start this off by letting you all know that this is my first story post so any feedback would be welcomed!

As you know from the title, i have decided to take over at QPR! Reason being that my household supports QPR (apart from me im chelsea) and was persuaded into it. Also because of the recent sacking of R's Manager Neil Warnock.

First of all i set myself the target of a midtable finish! Some may say a little enthusiastic but i feel with a few decent signings this can be achieved! I think i was given around 4-6 Million for transfers (forgot to take a screenshot) which was a little less then i was hoping but a lot of players will be making their way out of the club this summer which will help make the extra funds needed!

Here are the deals that i tied up during the window!

View attachment 216187

Olson in my opinion being the best signing! (no games been played yet so opinion may change) Also Macheda was loaned for the season and with-in 2 day had broken his leg and was out for 7 months. Not so much of a blow but would of liked to see how he got on! Just grateful that it wasn't one of my bigger signings!

Also here are my first five games of the season, which could prove to be a challenge!

View attachment 216189

My next post will be when i have played these fixtures and let everyone know how we've got on!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers