Deovoultcha

Reaction score
Je ne sais pas et dan l'editor, dans un club, il a dit "Sugar Daddy"

A sugar daddy is a person who has large funds to invest into the club and write off it's debts, keeping it in the black.

And what was the point of the title being in French? You clearly know how to write in English.

c'est un rich chairman that cleans the clubs debt, like Mansour for Man ******
still don't know if i'm being trolled :p

A sugar daddy is a person who has large funds to invest into the club and write off it's debts, keeping it in the black.

And what was the point of the title being in French? You clearly know how to write in English.
Bit of fooling around but the subsections are foreground, background and underwriter, so what do those mean

Bit of fooling around but the subsections are foreground, background and underwriter, so what do those mean
underwriter will put in just enough to keep you financially stable, background is a bit more active, and foreground likes to get involved with the money

underwriter will put in just enough to keep you financially stable, background is a bit more active, and foreground likes to get involved with the money
So foregrounds are chairmen/ board members as well?

don't worry, I speak French (well a little bit:)

Un <<Sugar Daddy>> est une personne qui a beaucoup d'argent et il est tres riche et ainsi ton équipe va recevoir beaucoup d'argent pour passer sur les joueurs que tu veux acheter.
Je crois que c'est vrai en francais a cause du fait que je suis anglais et ma francais est terrible :/

There.

Si j'étais tu, je voudrais un "foreground sugar daddy" a cause du fait que tu serais plus riche.

don't worry, I speak French (well a little bit:)

Un <<Sugar Daddy>> est une personne qui a beaucoup d'argent et il est tres riche et ainsi ton équipe va recevoir beaucoup d'argent pour passer sur les joueurs que tu veux acheter.
Je crois que c'est vrai en francais a cause du fait que je suis anglais et ma francais est terrible :/

There.

Si j'étais tu, je voudrais un "foreground sugar daddy" a cause du fait que tu serais plus riche.

Thanks for the effor, I'm Quadrilingual and know a weeny bit of Italian but I got it. I wanted to know because I was making a league in the editor and was curious. Merci beaucoup pour le travaille en aidez-moi.