Status
Not open for further replies.

tachkovd

Reaction score
hi i play real madrid and after they do a patch i look and jese potential is 4.5 star now and was 3 star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too look morata from 3 star jump to 4 and hummles to jump from 3.5 star to 4.5

they change potential in patch or what? i read patch and not find so how this happen i confuse?

thxz to who can help

hi i play real madrid and after they do a patch i look and jese potential is 4.5 star now and was 3 star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too look morata from 3 star jump to 4 and hummles to jump from 3.5 star to 4.5

they change potential in patch or what? i read patch and not find so how this happen i confuse?

thxz to who can help

They don't change player stats and CA/PA with the patches!! Expect for the winter-patch I think.
But the stars are your staffs appinion (most often the assistant manager), so maybe you changed which staff gave you the appinion.
The most important attributes for a staff-member to judge is Judging player ability/potential, but there a also other aspects - like how good he now your team.

They don't change player stats and CA/PA with the patches!! Expect for the winter-patch I think.
But the stars are your staffs appinion (most often the assistant manager), so maybe you changed which staff gave you the appinion.
The most important attributes for a staff-member to judge is Judging player ability/potential, but there a also other aspects - like how good he now your team.

but i try open new career with real madrid too and have the new 4.5 star in jese now too without sell or buy anyone

Yes, but the stars are not exact facts, it's only your staff-member(s) opinions.
There for it can change depending on the staff judging. It will off course also change if your player increase/decrease or if his potential is not nurtured.

You don't need two threads to ask 2 questions. You are allowed to ask more than one question in one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.