Question about database and future youths

pastinho

Reaction score
Hello , I have problem , is there any difference in generating of number future youth players beetween situation when I choose one league from one country like on the 1st screen but I add nations in advance setup like on the 2nd screen and situation when I choose many playable leagues from diffrent countries 3rd screen ?
Approximate Player Count is similar in both ways , is there any difference in generating future players and talents in longtime gameplay perspective ?
http://postimg.org/image/u777dmsgv/full/

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello , I have problem , is there any difference in generating of number future youth players beetween situation when I choose one league from one country like on the 1st screen but I add nations in advance setup like on the 2nd screen and situation when I choose many playable leagues from diffrent countries 3rd screen ?
Approximate Player Count is similar in both ways , is there any difference in generating future players and talents in longtime gameplay perspective ?

Thanks.

If your wanting a better array of regens coming through the ranks every year at various clubs, and a wider range of player and league stats, to assist you when you try to buy the players then I would load the leagues like in this screenshot,

as it makes the teams and league accessible and therefore they will more likely produce MORE and BETTER REGENS... whilst adding players/nations in the advanced setup just makes the current crop of players viewable but you don't get the true league data and stats etc.

Hope this makes sense...

If your wanting a better array of regens coming through the ranks every year at various clubs, and a wider range of player and league stats, to assist you when you try to buy the players then I would load the leagues like in this screenshot,

as it makes the teams and league accessible and therefore they will more likely produce MORE and BETTER REGENS... whilst adding players/nations in the advanced setup just makes the current crop of players viewable but you don't get the true league data and stats etc.

Hope this makes sense...

Can i ask id your game really slow with those settings or does it not effect it that much

HenryChanceGoal , I play with 150k players database usually and game is smooth in my opinion, but I am playing on PC no ******** for games laptop - 2500k@4,8 - 5,0ghz + 8gb ddr3 make your game really comfortable.

bornexplorer88, are you sure what you had wrote ? Or you just suppose mechanism of generating players :p ?