FM2014Fan

Reaction score
Basically I wanna take out OC Lions and put in my hometown team... If i dont pre edit like edit all of the OC info and just create my Hamilton FC club with the info below and take out OC will the game crash?

Name: Hamilton FC
Short name: Hamilton
Six Letter Name: HAM
Nick Name:
Nation: Canada
Based Nation: Canada
Continental Cup Nation: Canada
City: Hamilton, ON
Year Founded: 2015
Morale: 20
Reserve Teams: Reserve Team

Stadium: Tim Hortons Stadium
Reserve Stadium: Same

Attendence: 4750 (copied OC)
Minium Attendence: 3000 (copied OC)
Max Attendance: 22,500 + 1,500 Standing = 24,000
Training: 15
Youth Coaching: 11
Youth Facilities: 13
Youth Recruitment: 11

Finances:
Balance: 151,515 (copied OC)
Transfer Budget: 484,848 (copied OC)
Remaining Wage Budget: 90,909 (copied OC)
Avg match ticket: 12.12
Avg season ticket price: 151.51
Number of season tickets 12,000 half of the max attendence

Divison: American Third Divison - not sure of these two because i want the team to come in to the expansion draft with no players.
Last Division: American Third Division
Has no Reserve fixtures - checked
has no youth fixtures - checked
Weekend home match day - saturday
midweek home match: wednesday

Supporter Profile:
Loyalty - 10
Passion - 10
patience - 10
Affluence - 10
Temperament - 10

Rival Clubs:
Montreal Impact - 55
Toronto FC - 80

Hamilton FC U23
Name: Hamilton FC U23
Short Name: Hamilton FC U23
Team Type: Reserve Team
Six Letter Name: HAMU23
Division: ADL SOutheast Division
Last Division: ADL SOutheast Division

Not sure what i did wrong... I made a duplicate of Orlando City, the duplicate i changed the info and put them into MLS next division like OSC had and then i removed OSC from MLS and Third American Division but when i go in my game it still shows Orlando City into my game... When i load the database yes i have selected all for customer database.. as far as loading the roster from the editor..

Are you leaving Orlando in the game? prob easy to overtype them or a non league club and swap them into the division, than use duplicate.

Orlando are still in the division.. click on the competition in the editor, on teams if orlando are in the 20, swap them out for hamilton. they divison box for them should be blank.

EDIT : have you created a USA game? the third division is a dead competition, the MLS has no relegation or promotion.

Hamilton should be in the MLS.

That third division is what the default roater has them set as

is it possible to have all 19 academys in a league but not taking over like be the Gm or HC or anything but in the league where u can see the scores and such like u would in England with the U18

is it possible to have all 19 academys in a league but not taking over like be the Gm or HC or anything but in the league where u can see the scores and such like u would in England with the U18

yes. go have a look at si, there is a custom usa database that u might like, 8 lvls, youth systems etc.. its in the editor hideaway might even have hamilton in it already.

View attachment 310584

two questions:

a) how come my academy doesnt show on the left side under reserves is it because its set as feeder..

b) because we don't join until 2015 is that why all of my staff is set as 0

View attachment 749253

two questions:

a) how come my academy doesnt show on the left side under reserves is it because its set as feeder..

b) because we don't join until 2015 is that why all of my staff is set as 0

1) Its a feeder clu not a b team, its a seperate club.

2) no idea, did u add any staff in the editor?

a) the academy thing im looking for is the one that u sign players from that ive seen in fm15 or however u put it.. so that only your club can sign the players no one else cant remember what it was called..

b) i was gonna start with no staff and then sign my own..

Last edited:
if you want it in your side bar, reserve but you jsut move players, not buy.

a feeder with first option to you if they recieve a bid will jsut be another club

prob joins a league. did you click add staff to playable teams before the game start ?

Can someone do me a favor.... I put my MLS expansion roster up on Stream and was wondering if someone could find out why when u load the data update file in FM15 why my team has no staff under the board section to be signed.. The file on stream is called MLS Hamilton Expansion.. Thanks very much appreciated