NUMB3R44

Reaction score
Who uses it?
How do you use it?

I had a look but it is all just numbers, do you use it rather than scouting everywhere?!
Players on there that have some serious PA are shown as average on my game is that correct?

I guess it's down to training aswell.

You have to train those players with insane PA. Double click on a player and a separate window will open up. It'll look just like a player profile from in game, with different options on the side like Genie Report, which tells you who the player is as good as, who he can be as good as, whether or not he is injury prone etc. Double click on one of those high PA average attribute players, and stay and the page that shows attributes, go to the bottom there should be a check box that says show potential attributes.

I use it all the time it helps alot to find good regens and to find good cheap players and for the record its not cheating lol

Its a great tool to find talent but also a way of cheat in my eyes.

Its a great tool to find talent but also a way of cheat in my eyes.

I can see the argument of people thinking it's cheating but I personally do not want to sit there for 3-4 hours during pre season or on 13th March trying to find a gem.

I can see the argument of people thinking it's cheating but I personally do not want to sit there for 3-4 hours during pre season or on 13th March trying to find a gem.

Thats why you have scouts my friend.
And you will get bored eventually when you dont have to put in any work, but not everyone wants to play the same way.
just saying ;)

Thats why you have scouts my friend.
And you will get bored eventually when you dont have to put in any work, but not everyone wants to play the same way.
just saying ;)

Spent some time going over scout genie, all my scouts have judging pa and ca at 19 or 20 which is great. I am not going to use the genie.
How can I get the best out of my scouts?
I have my cheif scout doing the assignments and then every month I send a scout to do argentina or brazil for u17.
Is there a way to scout so that when the regens arrive they already have a rating?

Spent some time going over scout genie, all my scouts have judging pa and ca at 19 or 20 which is great. I am not going to use the genie.
How can I get the best out of my scouts?
I have my cheif scout doing the assignments and then every month I send a scout to do argentina or brazil for u17.
Is there a way to scout so that when the regens arrive they already have a rating?

I would think twice before starting to use this cheatingtool, getting used to winning because of it and when finally wanting to stay away from it, getting frustrated with not getting the same results.

So, good decision :D

Well I use it to quickly create shortlists of players to sign. I find current rating to be really helpful. For example for champhionship I would target current rating between 65 to 70 and league one 60 to 65 etc. It's similar to using an excel sheet to calculate the rating of a particular player in a position. But way faster :D

Does the positional rating or the CA matter more?