mitchell.sam

Reaction score
I've been having a rather poor run this season. I am using the same tactics as the previous season, but with much better players, yet my team is really underperforming. So I tried to decide an experiment.

I would save before a match, then play fully managing - using the tactics I would normally and having full control, etc. Then I would reload and play the same match using 'instant result'. Usually if it was against a lesser team I'd choose 'go for a big win', and against a better team I'd choose 'smash and grab'. Pretty much every time the instant result turned out better.

So my question is, how do the different choices of strategies for instant result work? Regardless of what you pick, will the team still play with your set tactics? I've noticed a lot of players scoring goals that don't normally score when I play out the games myself, so this makes me wonder.

This is in full FM mode, but I'm using the classic skin so instant result is available.

Instant Result isn't designed for the full game so it may not work as it should.