RedZep

Reaction score
I know older experienced and proffesional players make the best mentors, like carragher, giggs and so on. But is there outfield position important?

For example if I have a young striker could I use an experienced CB as a mentor and get good results? Does nationality or language come into the equation as well?

Thanks.

As far as I know, you don't even have an option for a player to tutor a youngster without them having a common position. It's just common sense I presume...

As for nationality, I don't think it plays a role, but language obviously does, they probably need to have a common language (most commonly your clubs' nation's language, as everyone learns it).
Though, I guess it might help if they're of a same nation in a foreign country, or having more than one common language.

But still, other than the position, the most important thing is the personality, in order for the tutoring to be best.

As far as I know, you don't even have an option for a player to tutor a youngster without them having a common position. It's just common sense I presume...

As for nationality, I don't think it plays a role, but language obviously does, they probably need to have a common language (most commonly your clubs' nation's language, as everyone learns it).
Though, I guess it might help if they're of a same nation in a foreign country, or having more than one common language.

But still, other than the position, the most important thing is the personality, in order for the tutoring to be best.

Thanks a lot. Im sorry if I seem underknowledged, it's because I havn't played the game yet, I have the game and my new PC comes tomorrow so im already planning out my first season :)

Is there any way before hand to tell if they will get on personality wise?