xzifi

Reaction score
I was wondering what's the effect of ppm over a player that is already instructed to do that action by default. For example, if I instruct a winger to cut inside, does it make a difference if he has the "Cuts inside" ppm? He would do it anyways, so is there any difference in that escenario? Does the player tend to do it way more often with the ppm or is it the same frequency as not having the ppm?(assuming he's instructed to do it by role/duties,etc).

Thanks in advance

I was wondering what's the effect of ppm over a player that is already instructed to do that action by default. For example, if I instruct a winger to cut inside, does it make a difference if he has the "Cuts inside" ppm? He would do it anyways, so is there any difference in that escenario? Does the player tend to do it way more often with the ppm or is it the same frequency as not having the ppm?(assuming he's instructed to do it by role/duties,etc).

Thanks in advance

If he does not have the PPM to cut inside, he will never do it even when you instruct him to do so. In other words , PPMs are more important than your team or player instructions.