AC1DK1LLA

Reaction score
Can some give me a heads up on Ronlado. I'm in first season with Man City and would like to know when you think I can sign him and wages and stuff like that. I see people talking about Messi but hes injury prone and I dont think he would come to City and please dont recommend wonderkids and wingers Ronaldo is man I want thanks.

If you want him, your gonna have to wait about 3 or 4 seasons, then you going to need 100 mil plus

Not for a good couple of seasons mate and even then it is going to cost you a bomb.

Personally if you want that type of player sign mata or ozil, ozil i have seen become better than ronaldo, hes rated the best inside forward on the game i think

I did ask in another thread about Ozil who is defo on my radar but i want him as left winger. If you check him in the editor hes 20 at AM and 19 as AML. I want Ronaldo as a AMR. its gonna be some line up. Money isnt an issue as I have a billionaire for a chairman lucky me.

I just finished my 4th season and i've just added Messi to my squad for 160m US. Now i imagine you will have to wait about the same time and bid about the same money. I mainly got him because i wanted a game where i had him. There's plenty of wonderkids or regen that could do the job, but hey, why get a Regen when you have a superstar team and money to spend.