delrio

Reaction score
First time poster here.

I recently sold Arturo Vidal because the ******* kept getting red carded and got unhappy with me because i fined him for it!

i sold him for 30M € so i expected that 30M € to go directly to my transfer budget so i could buy a replacement. But the money doesnt show up...

Am i missing something here? doesnt the money from a player you sold go to your transfer budget?

First time poster here.

I recently sold Arturo Vidal because the ******* kept getting red carded and got unhappy with me because i fined him for it!

i sold him for 30M € so i expected that 30M € to go directly to my transfer budget so i could buy a replacement. But the money doesnt show up...

Am i missing something here? doesnt the money from a player you sold go to your transfer budget?

It goes to club's balance not transfer budget.

It depends how much of the transfer revenue is made available to you. To see the percentage go to the club's finances page. To ask the board to increase this go to Talk with board and under the finances section click on the option 'increase transfer revenue'. This will result in more money being available for you to spend when you sell a player. :)

It depends how much of the transfer revenue is made available to you. To see the percentage go to the club's finances page. To ask the board to increase this go to Talk with board and under the finances section click on the option 'increase transfer revenue'. This will result in more money being available for you to spend when you sell a player. :)

Ok thanks!