Question about the Database for FM 15

Keno7

Reaction score
Will the Database be updated for FM 15? I know they are adding more real staff etc, but will some player attributes be adjusted along with their PA and CA? Ronaldo was so low in FM 14...

Will the Database be updated for FM 15? I know they are adding more real staff etc, but will some player attributes be adjusted along with their PA and CA? Ronaldo was so low in FM 14...

You're kidding, right?

Assume you're talking about former Brazil striker Ronaldo? In that case yes i agree he was under rated in fm14 lol

Cristiano Ronaldo is also underrated in FM14.
Technical attributes are too low, composure is way too low, passing and creativity are too low (13 ? really ?), jumping too low...
Also right now I don't think he should have a lower CA than Messi.

Cristiano Ronaldo isn't the worst though, french league players attributes are just so wrong, PSG squad especially...

Last edited:
Cristiano Ronaldo is also underrated in FM14.
Technical attributes are too low, composure is way too low, passing and creativity are too low (13 ? really ?), jumping too low...
Also right now I don't think he should have a lower CA than Messi.

Cristiano Ronaldo isn't the worst though, french league players attributes are just so wrong, PSG squad especially...

Yea I didn't mean he was **** in the game, but lets be honest, there were quite a few attributes that were pretty low which included Free Kicks, Jumping, Composure, creativity and a few others, they were criminally low. Any way my main question was about the DB anyway, sorry Messi Fan-girls I didn't wanna stir anything up :p Beta is out!

Yea I didn't mean he was **** in the game, but lets be honest, there were quite a few attributes that were pretty low which included Free Kicks, Jumping, Composure, creativity and a few others, they were criminally low. Any way my main question was about the DB anyway, sorry Messi Fan-girls I didn't wanna stir anything up :p Beta is out!

>_> And typical of people, assume you're a fan of the one or the other.. So quick to pass judgements.. Tsk Tsk.. I'm a United fan, and for me, it'll always be CR7 > Messi.

>_> And typical of people, assume you're a fan of the one or the other.. So quick to pass judgements.. Tsk Tsk.. I'm a United fan, and for me, it'll always be CR7 > Messi.

Im a City fan and CR7>Messi.

I'm an Arsenal fan, I respect both players. But lets be serious, Ronaldo in FM 14, some of his attributes were criminally low, I'm not saying he was **** lol, but some attributes were wayyyyy off.

Id say his attributes are poorly distributed rather that he is under rated. Yes some stats are lower then they should be but come on 17 for heading? 17 strenghth? So he is stronger & better in the air then Diego Costa, Edin Dzeko etc.? Both Messi & Ronaldo are great players but im happy to go along with the fm scouts on this one. 192 from a possible 200 isnt too shabby :)