Question about training and match preparation..

Mato1990

Reaction score
1. I am created my own schedule for my player and I want him to developt faster, and I want to know if i lower match preparation on low or even very low will he develop faster??

2. This one is about math preparation, I have my own tactic fluid in every category and if I set match preparation on low will this have any negative efect on my team performance in matches???

1. I am created my own schedule for my player and I want him to developt faster, and I want to know if i lower match preparation on low or even very low will he develop faster??

2. This one is about math preparation, I have my own tactic fluid in every category and if I set match preparation on low will this have any negative efect on my team performance in matches???

1)Yes, as the match prep takes time from the training.

2.) No, it Will not have any effect as its enough to still keep your team fluid with the tactic.

1)Yes, as the match prep takes time from the training.

2.) No, it Will not have any effect as its enough to still keep your team fluid with the tactic.

About no. 2: After tactics are fluid, heightening preparations in specific areas, will still have a meaning?
Even when the tactics are fluid, I would think focusing on defensive positioning two days before facing Man City away, would be a good thing? At least when it comes to focus within the squad?

About no. 2: After tactics are fluid, heightening preparations in specific areas, will still have a meaning?
Even when the tactics are fluid, I would think focusing on defensive positioning two days before facing Man City away, would be a good thing? At least when it comes to focus within the squad?

The focus areas for à specific match has nothing to do with the team being fluid with the tactic or the workload. Its just à plan for the coming match where you may focus on one specific area on the cost Of the rest( i.e if using Attacking movement your team ill be mord potent and find space BUT will be less good at defensive positioning)

So, YES, its now you actually use the focus areas( but on à low workload as it does not have any effect on these focus areas)