Question about William Hill (gambling)

nlx

Reaction score
Hi all,

I play poker on both Pokerstars and Full Tilt. With Pokerstars i had a few cash withdrawals and all went well (no need to identify myself). Now i'm about to make a deposit on William Hill (bookie and also poker). I read that you need to send some credentials to prove you are over 18, when you want to cash out. No worries to bring money IN (ofcourse), but in the past i won some 100 dollars on another (more obscure) site and when i wanted to withdraw they didn't reply on me sending a copy of my ID. Anyone in here has experience with William Hill? Hope i posted this in the right section and isn't against the rules.

thanks for your reply :)

ive only ever had the issue with coral. they actually called me even after a few bets. no hassle from ladbrokes no i.d verification or anything like that. easy deposit and withdrawl

I'd imagine in being a high-street bookie they will be more reliable, and if they aren't it should be easier to register a complaint and get the money anyway.

Thanks for this quick reply. I assume Ladbrokes has a poker-division now as well? When i bet on sports i rather do that on a national site. It's pure for poker :) I just don't want to build some stack (when lucky) and then turn into misery again, as i had with that obscure site, just to find out there is no way to get your money

Edit: ty too Cal for your answer. I wasn´t quite sure on how big William Hill is in the UK. When i search for this info i get mixed results in people their happiness on that site. Wanted to know from 1st hand

Because its william hill it should be fine mate, they are one of the biggest bookies out there so as said above it should be reliable ;)

(H) thanks, wish me luck so i can pay out in the future :)

<Lol good luck, don't forget if you win premium membership is cheap on here :D