Snorks

Reaction score
Am about to install FM 18 (my birthday present every year from daughters!) and would like to unlock lower leagues to play. I have seen downloads for Scottish LLs, and English LLs plus Irish and Welsh.

I also like to use the real names fix to keep things real.

I have never fully understood the use of DBs but would like to know if I am able to 'combine' all the different DBs in the one save?

ie; If I have the Scottish, and English LLs in the 'editor data' folder, will I be able to play the Real Name version with lower leagues playable?

If so, are there any settings I should be aware of when installing/starting the first save?

Thanks in advance guys......

(Love the fact my daughters give it every year, but a pain that I have to wait till Dec 23rd lol)

If they are built correctly to to real life they should work together. Some custom leagues will cause issues due to moved/deleted data, but lower league scotland to the juniors by Mozza and the Lower league to lvl 10 england (also, on SI forum) will both work.

The Real name update from Sortitoutsi will always work with any.

No worries, give us a shout if you are looking for any in particular. SI / FMScout & Sortitoutsi are prob the best sites/forums to check first.