Question regarding league/nation editing

Reaction score
This is my first time editing, and so far I've been going from scratch and just taking the 'trial and error' approach. Up to now, its been going okay - my plan is to just create my own world from scratch: 6 nations, 2/3 divisions in each, completely new teams in each etc and a regional championship akin to the champions league.

But I digress!

My problem is that so far, all of the other teams from other nations are still involved - even though the Premier League isn't the league in England, teams such as United, Chelsea et al are still IN the game. What I want to do is delete everything except the 6 nations I've edited and all the teams and competitions I created. Is there any way to do this?

---------- Post added 03/09/2011 at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 02/09/2011 at 12:57 AM ----------

Bump - any help out there?

you can't delete the nations themselves but you can delete everything else like clubs and players although if you do this then it will mean you've got alot of database changes so it would mean an excruciatingly slow loading time at the beginnning of the game and might cause problems further down the line.

Bollocks, thats quite annoying - spose I'll just have to live with it.

One other question - is there any way to set a certain skill level of players at the clubs? For instance, I've created a nation with 3 divisions, and in the top division the best player is worth £1.4m, and there are some players worth £200k or so in the third division, so there isn't a lot of disparity. Any way to make the gap a little bigger? And what is the average amount of money a club has in a first/second/third division?