Question regarding Queens Park amateur status

Reaction score
I was looking for a new challenge, and found Queens Park in the Scottish Football League system.
The problem is, that they start as amateur.

Now, I've done some reading and found out that they've always been amateur apparently.

So in regard to my question;
Can I ever make Queens Park a professional or semi-professional team in the game?

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry guys, just did a search and found the answer to my question. If a mod could please close this, would be appreciated. :)
Thanks.

Sorry guys, just did a search and found the answer to my question. If a mod could please close this, would be appreciated. :)
Thanks.

If you post the answer in the thread any one with the same question will have an answer.

If you post the answer in the thread any one with the same question will have an answer.[/QUOTE

Its a no, they have it as like a club tradition that they will always be an amateur team

This sounds like it could be an interesting challenge. Wonder if it would be possible to win the champions league with them

I don't quite see how Queen's Park's current amateur status should mean you can't take them professional in the game. Cricket, rugby and the Olympics had a rigid "amateurism forever" stance - but then changed their minds.

I don't quite see how Queen's Park's current amateur status should mean you can't take them professional in the game. Cricket, rugby and the Olympics had a rigid "amateurism forever" stance - but then changed their minds.
Except from in the game it wont let you turn them professional, the game wont change its mind its simply a fact, in real life anything could happen but not on the game

Understood - I just think it's wrong. Queen's Park fans should be able to do the "take your club up the divisions and eventually win the Champions League" thing same as the rest of us.

(Assuming of course that it's impossible to do with amateur players. I imagine it is impossible because if you get any quality players, they'll eventually sign for someone else without a transfer fee.)

(Assuming of course that it's impossible to do with amateur players. I imagine it is impossible because if you get any quality players, they'll eventually sign for someone else without a transfer fee.)

^ that is exactly what happens. I was reading someone's frustration about that the other day.