Musicmaker

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I am playing with Fiorentina at the moment and I am at 2015. I have been really successfull won Serie A for 4 times Champions Cup 3 times and other cups for couple of times as well. I am also one of the favoured personnel of the club. I dont pay high transfer fees to players, I get them when they are young and play them. I also have wages very well under control, my total wages:£1,330,457 p/w wage budget:£3,700,000 p/w and transfer budget: £21,5 million. I had a average attendance of 96% of my capacity appx 45390 people and 20 stadium sellouts last season.
My aim in this save to build a new stadium. But they dont accept my request yet. I am still paying rent for the stadium because I didnt want to buy it since I want to build a new stadium. But I want to make sure that if buying the stadium is a prerequisite for building a new one. Do I have to buy my current stadium and upgrade till the end before board considers my new stadium request? I had a Besiktas save which I bought the stadium and after couple of years board agreed to build a new stadium for me but I lost interest in FM that time and lost my saves at one point so I couldnt see the end of it.
I want to be sure on the matter, if I have to buy stadium first than I should do it asap.
Hopefully information above can help you to answer my question.
Thanks in advance!

how much profit are u making every month. well u should be expand/getting a new stadium since u got 20 sell outs. (****!!!) and 965 attendance record.

No, I don't think you need to buy your current stadium to build a new one.
I think you need to get more sellouts and most important, get more money.
Last time I had an option to build a new stadium and I kept answering how I think this is important (or something like this). The board rejected for several times and after 2 seasons or so the board finally accepted my offer.
Your board will probably not accept your offer when you still can expand your stadium.