Question Time

Would you gangrape the scorers if you beat Villa 5-0?

8 to go XD begging for questions here people...

Who's your favourite player for any club?

fave day
fave dave

Last edited:
Would you rather have aids or see Lucas and James Perch play for birmingham?

what are your opinions on the potential signing Robbie "fatboy" Keane

****, Mary, Avoid

Pat Butcher
Peggy Mitchel
Ian Beale

Presumably.
Why is Nikola Zigic worse in the air than Barry Bannan?
Because he has this belief that he doesn’t need to leave the ground to win it :mad:

We are yeah,
Should Ancelotti get sacked
No, I think managers never get enough of a chance to resurrect difficult situations. And Ancelotti is a top class manager, he should have what it takes to turn the tide.

What has been your Highlight of this Ashes Series, If you had to pick one moment.
has to be when it was inevitable that we were going to grab the first win of the series, although staying up watching us take them apart, and that lovely through the gate ball by Swanny to take Siddle for the last wicket. I knew then this was going to go well ^^)

out of the top gear presenters who would you snog, **** or marry?
snog: James May (captain slow, quick and simple)
****: Richard Hammond (the sexiest of the trio)
Marry: Mr Clarkson!! (should be prime minister, how could you not marry him?)

How can you answer that?
Like that ^

With great care.
Who would you do out of the whole Brum squad?
Tough question… Nikola Zigic, he’s bound to have a donkey **** ;)

Best ever memory of being a Birmingham City fan?
Being at the Millenium Stadium, Darren Carter netting the penalty to take us up for the first time into the Premier League, pure ecstacy, it will never feel the same again.

Why is Alex Mcleish called big eck? I have a hunch...
Eck is short for Alex, and he is massive!

Would you let Zigic have his way with you if it meant beating Villa 5-0?
In a word, Yes.

What would you do if Villa Brum and Wolves all got relegated?
Be reasonably happy, as I would only have grief off the rather quiet Baggies fans, and look forward to all the derby’s once again ^^)

Marry or **** Emile Heskey?
Would probably marry him… as we all know when you get married, *** goes down the pan. The safe option in my eyes anyway. And we all know Heskey’s happy with life not scoring all that often ;)

Would you gang rape the scorers if you beat Villa 5-0?
erm… if that’s what would make them happy yes. Otherwise strip naked and run through the bullring without giving a **** ☺

What type of music do you listen to?
Indie mostly, some RnB and charts stuff when it takes my liking.

Who's your fave mod?
Would probably say Mike “themadsheep” speaks a lot of sense.

Favourite Song of 2010
Strange choice for me but Bruno Mars: just the way you are, love his album as well tbf.

Who's your favourite player for any club?
Mikael Forssell I jizzed watching him train before a game, never mind in a game.

fave day
fave dave
fave number
March 31st,
Beckham :wub:

Would you rather have aids or see Lucas and James Perch play for birmingham?
Id rather see them play for Blues, I used to like Perch at Forest, haven’t seen much of him at Newcastle. And Lucas I can’t stand him, but would do well as a back up to Barry Ferguson :$

what are your opinions on the potential signing Robbie "fatboy" Keane
That he will score goals, and im literally on the edge of my seat hoping we get him. Although the deal has been rubbished by local press, skysports seem to be putting the deal through for us XD I hope he comes, we need someone to put the ball in the net, he can do that.

****, Mary, Avoid
Pat Butcher
Peggy Mitchel
Ian Beale
****: Pat, Marry: Ian, Avoid: Peggy

That will do then, probably just over 20 questions with some containing 2, but ah well, DONE. I am disturbed at some of your obsessions on the rought stuff, but what ever floats your boat :$

Nominate: Brian ;)

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

What made you choose Birmingham City as your english team to support out of all the teams you had the chance to glory off?

Nikola Zigic or Peter Crouch?

The football shirt you want sixteenth most?

******** a middle aged clown or streaking all around london