mata10

Reaction score
This might be a very stupid and nooby question but what do people mean when they say "His PA of -7", like I understand the potential ability part but what does the -7 represent?

I think that it means that that player has the potential to become 3.5/5 stars in rating. I may be wrong however.

-7 means that the player's potential is going to be 110-140

I think that it means that that player has the potential to become 3.5/5 stars in rating. I may be wrong however.

Not quite right mate.

The star rating system is not based on a players ability. Rather it is based on his ability compared to the rest of your team. For example, if you have a youth player at your team, it is likely he will only have around 1 star current ability. However, if he is loaned out to a lower league club, he will probably end up a 3-4 star because the standard at their club is a lot lower.

A minus potential ability means that a player will always have different potential ability every time you start a new game. SI cant always exactly guess just how good a young player will become, so this is why they do it

Not quite right mate.

The star rating system is not based on a players ability. Rather it is based on his ability compared to the rest of your team. For example, if you have a youth player at your team, it is likely he will only have around 1 star current ability. However, if he is loaned out to a lower league club, he will probably end up a 3-4 star because the standard at their club is a lot lower.

A minus potential ability means that a player will always have different potential ability every time you start a new game. SI cant always exactly guess just how good a young player will become, so this is why they do it

Is there a way of telling if they have a minus potential ability?