james_lwau

Reaction score
I bought football manager a few months ago and forgot all about it. I came across it today and found that there was no disc in the case ( Chances are I lost it and its lost forever ):S but the booklet and serial code and details are still in the case. How I can install football manager without the disc using the details on the case for free?

use steam, if you dont have it download it, then go to the store on it, purchase fm and i think a few options may come up. and the disk may be in a laptop or computer?

Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
  1. Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
  2. Click the + ADD A GAME... button in the lower-left corner of the Steam client.
  3. Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
  4. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

use steam, if you dont have it download it, then go to the store on it, purchase fm and i think a few options may come up. and the disk may be in a laptop or computer?

Will it be free of charge once I have all the details? nope mate its not there I moved house as well so could have left it behind by accident.

Will it be free of charge once I have all the details? nope mate its not there I moved house as well so could have left it behind by accident.

Yeah it's free, follow the instructions Lee gave you and it will start to download.