questions about creative freedom and others

Keith Ang

Reaction score
Basically my formations seem to be working better when I select the expressive option tho I have in on neutral or when my other formation works better without any selection when I want that formation to be played discipline.
Any opinions, suggestions or advise are welcome.
Also I'm having trouble trying to play with a lower tempo. Any ideas ppl?

Way more info required. Post your complete tactic.

What do you mean you have trouble playing with a lower tempo? What exactly are you doing and selecting?

Wj, I'm outside atm. Basically I play a 4123 wide formation. Short passing, high def line and with a control mentality.

Whenever I play with a lower tempo the team tends to have a hard time scoring. Especially teams that are playing more defensive in nature. Basically I guess because the tempo is slow it gives time for the opposition to regroup. Due to that I have lots of shot saved or blocked. And yes of course I do create alot of chances. Tho I have to be honest I haven't really paid much notice on ccc yet.

Whenever I play with a lower tempo the team tends to have a hard time scoring. Especially teams that are playing more defensive in nature. Basically I guess because the tempo is slow it gives time for the opposition to regroup.
So you've basically answered your own question.