Chico Nico

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what rating is good and bad. I know that rating of 5 and below are bad but what about rating of 6? 6-7?

Most of my squad has the rating of 6.6 to 7. Is that good or bad? Or just average? Because im thinking of telling the player about his recent form either criticize him or praise him?

It depends on what kind of team you are. Like, if your a top team, you expect 7s or higher, but if your a midtable, then Id say 6.6+ is average

I'm not quite sure either. Generally praising players works for me for ratings over 7.0 and critizising them works for ratings below 6.0
However, my star players react with confusion if I praise them for a 7.2 or 7.3 so I think there is more behind it. Maybe a rating above their average is considered good ?

5.9 or less is shocking
6.0-6.5 is poor
6.6-6.9 is average
7.0-7.9 is good
8.0 or more deserves praise

That's how it generally works.

Thanks callum, my team is a league 2 team that generally most of them have 6.6-7 while some star players have 7.5 mainly the strikers and the keeper.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

One more question..Should i base them on Last 5 games or overall rating? :S

One more question..Should i base them on Last 5 games or overall rating? :S

Last 5 games. But if a player has a good 2 or 3 games but wasn't great before that, don't praise them!