TZER

Reaction score
Hey guys.. again,

so recently I've noticed that the same player (mainly Messi) keeps getting the same awards year after year. I thought this was mainly because his average rating is fairly high, however now I've noticed that this doesn't seem to have as large of an impact as I first thought. I've had players with fairly higher average ratings and they only ended up in second place or even third. What else would the game pick as a deciding factor? I've tried looking the overall match statistics and I can't for the life of me figure out how Messi manage to get the awards ahead of others.

Take Neymar for example, 8.52 over the course of 21 appearances; 31 goals, 12 assists, had a 75% pass completion ratio and had 59% shots on target.

Now Messi during the same half-season, 8.03 over the course of 21 appearances; 16 goals, 3 assists, 65% Pass completion ratio and 47% shots on target.

I mean come on, over that many matches 0.5 is a fairly large margin! They've been ever bigger in earlier seasons as well, so why the **** does he keep winning these? I know it's not a big deal, but after the performance some of my players have put on during a season I think they deserve them. Call me silly but that's it.

Anyone else find this strange? Can't imagine I'm the only one experiencing this.

i can only imagine the developer is a barca fan a player is diffrent every season older the weaker they get i thought anyway

i can only imagine the developer is a barca fan a player is diffrent every season older the weaker they get i thought anyway

Yeah It's getting stupid, I'm about 5 years in now and I think Messi has won EVERY single international award, such as "player of the year" and "World Golden Ball". For some reason I find it frustrating O_O

i get it to as im real madrid won league about 7 times since 2010/11 season now in 2018/2019 i think messi has won a major honour every year even tho barca didnt win league or champions league and even top goalscorer to

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

all i can see is that whoever votes obv messi has the highest votes but really the award should have went to aguero he scored more and his ave rating was good to

Yeah which makes one wonder how the game decides who get the vote and why Messi each and every year? I bet you his avg. rating could be like 5 and he'd still somehow win it.

I'm actually starting to think that this is somehow a way for the game to constantly increase Messi's value, every time they win a reward it seems their overall value jumps a bit.

It's just like RL - he doesn't deserve it yet he wins it

I think it's based on world reputation and his is ridiculous

It's just like RL - he doesn't deserve it yet he wins it

I think it's based on world reputation and his is ridiculous

Sure his world reputation is a little higher, but not by much. Unless a difference of less than 1,000 in world rep is a massive deal in the game.