Help

Reaction score
Ok so a couple of things I've noticed and am just wondering about.

Paul Scholes just retired (28th May 2014)
He isn't on the retirements page yet? Why not? I can't see any filters or anything, so this is confusing.

2013/14 team of the years have just come out. It has also replaced 2012/13 team of the years with a blank 2014/15 team of the year. Why? It has done this for all domestic leagues. So now I can't see any 2012/13 team of the years. (World team of the year and other end of year teams that come out, like Best eleven, are still viewable)

Why does it say teams have won the double when they haven't? I can see that they're talking about winning the league twice in a row, but that is also not always the case.

Every Managers highest ranking in the hall of fame is 1. I don't think this makes sense.

When you go on a teams highest league position ever, this is utterly stupid because it isn't end of season results. It can be from anytime during the season? For example, at one point Norwich were 4th in the league in the 2013/14 season, so that is their highest league position ever. Pretty pointless stat.

Just a question, why isn't every welsh player when i'm the welsh manager, in the national pool? I wondered whether it was because a certain league hadn't been scouted, e.g Adam Matthews playing in the scottish league. I had no scouts with scottish knowledge so i wondered if it was that.. But then i saw there were other players in the pool from the scottish league. So why is this?

Thanks, and sorry if it's in the wrong place. Don't worry about it too much, it'll get moved.

Ok a couple of new things.

The World Cup 2014 just started...

I go on Cristiano Ronaldo's profile, it has the icon 'INT' for international duty, and says his estimated return date.

I go on Cesc Fabregas' profile, it doesn't have the 'INT' icon for international duty and has no estimated return date.

What is the difference? Why are there differences here? Are these explainable? It's the same with Iniesta, but Casillas is the same as Ronaldo, so it's not just the spain squad. I can't find answers?

This isn't a big issue i know, but i can't help but distrust the game somewhat when I see even small things like this that don't add up.

Btw, Schweinsteiger says neither, so I guess he wasn't picked for some reason, even though he's one of the best players in the world on the game. Infact, as i check the German team, no Ozil, Lahm, Neuer, Kroos, Muller, etc.

It seems that they've decided to pick a reserve team.

Please explain this before i completely lose faith.

EDIT: I don't recognise any of the German players, and none of them play for clubs. Yet they all have pretty good stats.

What the ****.. seriously

Last edited:
Another thing i've just noticed.

Every national team i've pressed that is playing in the world cup, when i click senior squad, right by that it shows what they're doing now (says which group they're in, in the world cup)

For some reason Ivory Coast has to be different, I press them and it comes up with african cup of nations qualifying group for 2015. So for some reason with Ivory Coast it doesn't show what they're currently doing.

So many stupid little issues

SI don't have licensing for the German or Japanese teams so the essentially create temporary greyed out copies of the players that would be picked but with different names. If you look through you should be able to recognise that each player is the equivelant with identical stats of players that would have been picked.

Alex Ferguson and Harry Redknapp both retired from football just now.

Harry Redknapp's profile is viewable, Alex Ferguson's is not.

Why?

Hello, I have posted a new story named "Rhodri Giggs - A New United" and it said it was waiting approval. I am unsure as to whether it was posted in the Stories thread or the Challenges thread. It should be in the Stories thread, but I was in the Challenges thread earlier and I am unsure as to where I posted it.

I can't find it anywhere and I am unsure what has happened to my post.

Any help appreciated!

If anyone knows how to answer my questions from this thread, I'd appreciate it.

I move to New York Red Bulls.. In the finances page, it says i can spend up to 283k per week on wages, and that i'm currently spending 100k.

When I try and resign old players to new contracts, it says i've got a cap of 39k total per week for the whole team.

What is going on?