eLmaestr0

Reaction score
Basically, playing as Dortmund start of the 3rd season - the board gave me 40m, sold Aubameyang for 31m to Shakatar - and also made a fair profit on some cheap/free transfers I brang in (sold Hofmann for 19.25m to Atletico) had a bid of 42m accepted and contract with Hazard but gonna delay - should I just accept it or put the 40m on..

El Shaawary (better finishing for a IF, younger, same potential but plays more in Reus's role (AML Inside forward right footed)
Lamela (amazing potential, great ratings over 2 seasons, natural AMR with a left foot)
Xherdan Shaqiri (at Chelsea now in game, naturally left footed but not too keen on his other stats)

or any other suggestions for a AMR IF? Thanks!

I already have Reus on the AML position :D

So i'm looking for somebody on the other side who can do the same - it's a toss up between Hazard, El Shaarawry and Lamela I think. Natural AMR's who cut inside on their left - not too many world class ones out there!

Surely you mean AMR? You have Reus.
If you need a left footed one go for Lamela considering how stupidly good he is in game, or Insigne.

I already have Reus on the AML position :D

So i'm looking for somebody on the other side who can do the same - it's a toss up between Hazard, El Shaarawry and Lamela I think. Natural AMR's who cut inside on their left - not too many world class ones out there!

Oh right, the title of the thread said AML IF :p

Out of the 4 you mentioned, I'd say Lamela. Not as good as El Shaarawy, but he is left footed. Might be worth seeing how much Arsenal want for Ozil? Seen him go for ?28m in the second season!

Oh right, the title of the thread said AML IF :p

Out of the 4 you mentioned, I'd say Lamela. Not as good as El Shaarawy, but he is left footed. Might be worth seeing how much Arsenal want for Ozil? Seen him go for ?28m in the second season!

Hilarious as I've bought Ozil as he become unhappy there but I'm thinking of Rotating him in the AMC spot with De Bruyne (6m from Chelsea - listed 2nd season) and Gotze (22m from Bayern, again listed). I'm tempted to try unsettle either Lamela or El Shaawary as Hazard just seems far to out the bracket.

Here's my transfers - ridiculous, right? No funny business either - no taking over teams and bidding ridiculously high or accepting low offers - just crazy FM mechanics.

View attachment 455407

Last edited:
Personally, look at Adnan Januzaj. Lot cheaper, younger and has a similar potential, plus can be put into a top league 1st XI in season 1, never mind 3.

Januzaj looks beast - however his finishing of 10 puts me off a little as does him being natural in the AMC role. I have Ozil, Gotze, De Bruyne and Leitner (5 star by my scouts) who can all play there, with Nuri Sahin and Gundogan who can play central rather than attacking mid. I now have a....90m budget. Ha. If you look at my transfers you can see just how ridiculous it is. Rondon my ST has won the German top scorer twice and the Euro golden boot and is valued at 32m, and Chelsea and Madrid both seem prepared to spend 40m on him when I have Timo Werner pretty much on his level already. Insane.

Januzaj looks beast - however his finishing of 10 puts me off a little as does him being natural in the AMC role. I have Ozil, Gotze, De Bruyne and Leitner (5 star by my scouts) who can all play there, with Nuri Sahin and Gundogan who can play central rather than attacking mid. I now have a....90m budget. Ha. If you look at my transfers you can see just how ridiculous it is. Rondon my ST has won the German top scorer twice and the Euro golden boot and is valued at 32m, and Chelsea and Madrid both seem prepared to spend 40m on him when I have Timo Werner pretty much on his level already. Insane.

With very little training Januzaj does become natural at AML, little more for AMR though. Strangely enough, even with 10 finishing he does score a lot, I played him in a 4-4-1-1 as a Winger, LM, not AML and he had 6 goals in the first 10 games, plus another 9 assists. In the first season. Really is frighteningly good. Along with his balance and pace which makes him almost impossible to knock off the ball.

I might pick him up if I can. Wolfsberg just offered me 14m for Jucilei who I got on a free a season ago from Anzhi I believe. Might use that money to fund a move for Januzaj or Goretzka to keep it german :d

I might pick him up if I can. Wolfsberg just offered me 14m for Jucilei who I got on a free a season ago from Anzhi I believe. Might use that money to fund a move for Januzaj or Goretzka to keep it german :d

I just beat Mainz 8-0 in my first home game of the season. I think the Gotze/Ozil/Reus trio is perfectly fine however I do potentially have 90m to blow - or do I save it for the club and the wage budget? I do have a handful of youngsters - Can, Brandt, Leitner, Balanta, Werner and 4 4-5 star regens slowly breaking into the first team frame.

Last edited:
I grab the opportunity,as i am in a same position dilemma, and i need a little advice too..
I wonna know different opinions on where to play Januzaj and vitinho ...on my Dortmund save 2nd season.So i fit them all properly in team and get the max out of them. System classic 4-2-3-1.

Already have Reus on the left and Brandt on free transfer behind him ..on the right side i have Iancu as starter this guy is beast as AMR IF(he had 23 goals , 14 assists in 30 games last season ) and still can trigger Gaitan clause and buy him for 8m ( had him on loan last season and did great 13 assists , 10 goals on 20 games, also now his value is 16m).
On AMC position i got Mikitarian and Hughes so position there is full.

So the question remains where to play vitinho and Januzaj ? and shall i buy gaitan too for resale value? or i will make my team heavy crowded?

Helpful diagram lol:

AML : Reus, Brandt , X
AMR: Iancu, Gaitan(?), X

Any opinions welcome. Plz help.

Last edited:
I grab the opportunity,as i am in a same position dilemma, and i need a little advice too..
I wonna know different opinions on where to play Januzaj and vitinho ...on my Dortmund save 2nd season.So i fit them all properly in team and get the max out of them. System classic 4-2-3-1.

Already have Reus on the left and Brandt on free transfer behind him ..on the right side i have Iancu as starter this guy is beast as AMR IF(he had 23 goals , 14 assists in 30 games last season ) and still can trigger Gaitan clause and buy him for 8m ( had him on loan last season and did great 13 assists , 10 goals on 20 games, also now his value is 16m).
On AMC position i got Mikitarian and Hughes so position there is full.

So the question remains where to play vitinho and Januzaj ? and shall i buy gaitan too for resale value? or i will make my team heavy crowded?

Helpful diagram lol:

AML : Reus, Brandt , X
AMR: Iancu, Gaitan(?), X

Any opinions welcome. Plz help.
Anyone ?