Will97

Reaction score
I am doing my epq at sixth form and I am investigating footballers wages vs infantry wages.

I thought possibly FM could be a useful tool for investigating players wages as they aren't generally fully released. So I was wondering how accurate people thought it was.

Also, if anybody is on currently could they quickly check at the start of the game how many players currently earn 100k+ per week

Thanks

I haven't got all the leagues loaded, But from the one's I do have loaded (A Fair few) there are 79 players on 100k+ a week.

So i've just loaded up a clean save with 10 nations loaded, Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain & Sweden (That should cover all the big leagues with the big players on the high wages). I loaded the game up on genie scout and then filtered out the results to show players who earn more than 100k per week. It resulted in 78 players earning that amount with the lowest coming from Lukas Podolski & Emmanuel Adebayor earning 100k and the highest being Cristiano Ronaldo earning approximately 570k.

So similar to this guy ^

I'm friends with a premier league footballer and he said his wages are spot on.

Lies

The MLS Players Union releases salary information for every MLS player each year, you can find the list for 2013 here.

Hope that will help in your research a bit even though MLS may not be the best example of player salaries.

I'd imagine there could be a few more in leagues like China, Qatar and U.A.E. especially as the likes of Drogba have been out there for the money also i'd be surprised if there wasn't at least one at Anzhi as I'm sure Eto'o was when there.

I'd imagine there could be a few more in leagues like China, Qatar and U.A.E. especially as the likes of Drogba have been out there for the money also i'd be surprised if there wasn't at least one at Anzhi as I'm sure Eto'o was when there.

Doubt there's anyone in Anzhi anymore, the chairman sold all the best players to cut back on all the salary budgets. But all the big players will still show up on the lists even if they are in places like Qatar and China and stuff because on the list i acquired it listed Asamoah Gyan who currently plays for Al Ain and he's on 145k a week.

I haven't got all the leagues loaded, But from the one's I do have loaded (A Fair few) there are 79 players on 100k+ a week.
How many just in the English premier league over 100k per week???

How many just in the English premier league over 100k per week???

Yaya Toure - Manchester City
Eden Hazard - Chelsea
Wayne Rooney - Manchester United
Robin Van Persie - Manchester United
Fernando Torres - Chelsea
John Terry - Chelsea
Luis Suarez - Liverpool
David Silva - Manchester City
Sergio Aguero - Manchester City
Vincent Kompany - Manchester City
Samir Nasri - Manchester City
Mesut Ozil - Arsenal
Frank Lampard - Chelsea
Ashley Young - Manchester United
Edin Dzeko - Manchester City
Ashley Cole - Chelsea
Gareth Barry - Everton (On loan from Manchester City)
Steven Gerrard - Liverpool
Samuel Eto'o - Chelsea
Rio Ferdinand - Manchester United
Javi Garcia - Manchester City
Roberto Soldado - Tottenham
Emmanuel Adebayor - Tottenham
Lucas Podolski - Arsenal
Theo Walcott - Arsenal
Petr Cech - Chelsea