Quick FIFA editing question

curtis290

Reaction score
Hi, always been a PES fan but I played FIFA 11 for the first time tonight and it was really great. I'm thinking about buying it. The problem is though that they don't have the Argentine league, even though they about 25 leagues...it's absolutely ridiculous. Neither does PES, but at least I can download it. Is there any way you can download new leagues for FIFA? I have a feeling the answer is no, but I just wanted to make sure (an internet search didn't come up with anything). I just can't get over the fact that there's no Argentine league though, it just makes no sense. They're losing out on that whole market because everyone in Argentina plays PES since you can download the Argentine league.

Hi, always been a PES fan but I played FIFA 11 for the first time tonight and it was really great. I'm thinking about buying it. The problem is though that they don't have the Argentine league, even though they about 25 leagues...it's absolutely ridiculous. Neither does PES, but at least I can download it. Is there any way you can download new leagues for FIFA? I have a feeling the answer is no, but I just wanted to make sure (an internet search didn't come up with anything). I just can't get over the fact that there's no Argentine league though, it just makes no sense. They're losing out on that whole market because everyone in Argentina plays PES since you can download the Argentine league.

No you can't download any leagues for FIFA as far as I know - but they have the Brazilian league (6)