Quick Goalkeeper Poor Rushing Out?

vKompany

Reaction score
I do not get this at all.

View attachment 173168

View attachment 173170

He is a rapidly quick Goalkeeper with sensible handling, so how can his rushing out be poor? Positioning is quite average but good for League 2 also. If your rapidly quick shouldn't that be an advantage?

Your views please.

Because he's a generally rubbish player?

No sense trying to look into what isn't there.

I think the rushing out stat means how likely he is to rush out of his goal, not totally sure though.

Shouldn't it be how good is he to know if he'll arrive to the ball first?

He's quicker than most if not all the strikers in League 2 so surely you would use your speed to an advantage?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

I think the rushing out stat means how likely he is to rush out of his goal, not totally sure though.

It says speed to sweep up any through balls, but the guy is rapid so I don't get it.

speed means F all when it comes to keeping mate! he is a **** player as Montanaro mentioned, no point in discussing his weakness as there are too many! he only has pace! retrain him to wing if you say he is faster than anyone in your league :)

I believe rushing out is his accuracy when rushing out (kind of off the ball of the outfield players).So it has nothing to do whith his speed.