Quick question regarding training a player's role...

louiscfc

Reaction score
Just bought this regen and realised he doesn't have all the good attributes required to make a good poacher. If I trained him as a poacher, would these required attributes for poacher increase as well as his knowledge for that role or will I have to train the separate attributes individually?

Main Question: Does a player's stats (for that specific role) increase if you train them for that role?

Cheers :)

Yes, of course, It might not give as much progression as training specific attributes will, but it will increase the attributes for a poacher's role.

Just bought this regen and realised he doesn't have all the good attributes required to make a good poacher. If I trained him as a poacher, would these required attributes for poacher increase as well as his knowledge for that role or will I have to train the separate attributes individually?

Main Question: Does a player's stats (for that specific role) increase if you train them for that role?

Cheers :)

Like written above, he will train that little extra on the stats that the game considers needed for that role/settings. He will not "know" the role better though as he is not aware of being a "poacher", he only looks at his settings/directives and follow them.