ryanjames

Reaction score
Basically with my new skin it lets you view all the roles of the players of opposing teams.. does everyone else have that on their skins? i just see it and it feels like im cheating and was wondering your views? cheers

In the prematch screen? you can d/l the other xml file to take it off, its over at SI skinning hideout or jsut edit it yourself if you know now.

I dont really mind it, you can just say thats off what roles they played in the last game from the scout report, you still dont have any idea on marking, Player or Team instructions etc.

In the prematch screen? you can d/l the other xml file to take it off, its over at SI skinning hideout or jsut edit it yourself if you know now.

I dont really mind it, you can just say thats off what roles they played in the last game from the scout report, you still dont have any idea on marking, Player or Team instructions etc.

yeah the pre match screen and even when im on the team overview not even in a game. could you link me where to download it please if you dont mind? What do you personally have it shown or not? and yeah true about the team intructions, marking etc. just still feels weird

I left it. Doesnt really bother me. I have it on the club profile as well in the last starting XI screen, so used to seeing it.

35d5gk2.jpg

I'll find the link in a bit, at work and cant remember the name of the thread.. gimme an hour.

Last edited: