secreteye12

Reaction score
i play fm 2012 all the time but when i look at things to do with fm 2012 there is always people saying there on the like 5th season while i have loads and loads of hours on a save but can barely get past the january transfer window in the 1st season.is there anything i can do to make my season go quicker?

Im in 2014, and ive been playing for 2days, 15 hours roughly.

I'm very much the same, I have a question aswell though: If I holiday, will it be frowned upon like in real life and therefore I end up losing my job quicker or does it just simulate the season as though I was there?

As though u were ther. But, if ur assisstant manager messes up then u could get sacked. Plus, ur media handling rating goes down and u might find that youve lost/gained some players, and ur contract may be longer.

Well ur not playing when u holiday so its a bit pointless, but its up to u.

What i tend to do is select a month when nothing important happens and i go on holiday in that time to see how good my asst. Manager is.

besides holiday mode what else can i do to make my seasons go quicker?

Increase match speed.
Skip non inportant matches(holiday).

increase match speed like has allready been said and set the day-to-day simulations to fastest thats pretty much all you can do without holidaying, i rarely holiday i only do it at the end of a season where i know i cant go down/up i dont holiday much esp as a top club as often clubs will poach your staff and you wont be able to do anything to stop it