quick striker needed

• Thread starter Thread starter someone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 3K
Paloschi anybody? has all the mental and physical attributes you'd want in a striker, his technical stats just need building :)

milen, im sure your life is very boring!

these players may be semi average, but not everyone manages Real Madrid and Arsenal and Barcelona, so yes they do help people at lower leagues cause they cant afford to buy Messi's and Ronaldo's!

my point is that i KNOW every player taht you mention and beleive me, many many more too, but i just dont state the obvious like you!

so go back to your boring existence and keep your opinions to yourself or people who care!

Sanchez is awesome. 19 years old, amazing pace and dribbling. His finishing is only 11 but it should be more than that. My 3rd season with him, he was my top scorer ahead of villa and was world player of the year. His finishing grew to a reasonable 14, but his dribbling, pace and acceleration were all 19. Can be bought from around £4.5m.
Bojan, from barcalonda under 19s is amazing. Hes not incredibly fast, but he gets faster. His finishing is 15, but at 18 he gets way better. You can get him on a free transfer at the end of 08/09 season, any other time he would be around £10m or more, so the free tranfer is an amazing bargain.

Paloschi anybody? has all the mental and physical attributes you'd want in a striker, his technical stats just need building :)

I second Paloschi, he turns into a fine striker. My top scorer two years running in my Arsenal team. The first of the two years (Which admittedly is late into the game) he was top scorer in the world.

Pato doing the buisness for my ac milan team

Check the russian under 21's, I've picked up some very good strikers from there, ignore what your scout says about them, they're usuall wrong.

Just search it in the game and put pace 20 and bingo

Back