MAHayward

Reaction score
When you are choosing your tactics i.e. Style - Fluid... Strategy - Attacking. Then you choose the playing style. But after them you have "Specific Instructions" do you have to have these ticked for them to work...

What I mean is that when you change the strategy from Attacking to Defensive the sliders change as well... But do they not work unless you tick the boxes?

Because im playing as Leeds and i have tried millions of different tactics but they never seem to work and i leak goals. And was wondering if its because i haven't got these boxes ticked... So its OK for me to have attacking & fluid chosen but if the boxes aren't ticked then the players wont do it.

Hope this all makes sense.

Hey man. That's not how it works. By ticking the boxes in either the team or player instruction tabs, you are actually overriding the default tactic.
You will notice the sliders will change automatically when changing from Attacking to Defensive strategies.

Hey man. That's not how it works. By ticking the boxes in either the team or player instruction tabs, you are actually overriding the default tactic.
You will notice the sliders will change automatically when changing from Attacking to Defensive strategies.

I thought they would override it but after looking at some downloadable tactics they have all got the boxes ticked so i wasn't too sure.