Reaction score
I am chelsea first season and i have them both waiting to join me but i can only afford 1 so which one should i choose???

i alredy have Mario Balotelli, Drogba and Anelka

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

quick help!

Tevez More Experience

But Bojan Brilliant Young Player

So Go With Experience Or Youth

Your Choice

Tevez defintley bojan has never cut it for me

well i dont no so say which one!

although i do alredy have expierenced drogba and anelka soo...

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

ah i duno

bojan all the way, get drogba to tutor him just like dc999 said and you cant go wrong. he is class in a year or two and is gets far better than tevez.
btw, how much are you getting them for? you said you had them both waiting

Two worlds apart.
I adore Bojan, Yet with Chelsea & probably one of the best youngsters already in Balotelli, I would go for Tevez' work rate, Hes a beast & is a real team player.

how much you getting them for? I would say bojan young class, tutor him will be better in the long run

iv had tevez and now have sold drogba in january of the first season as he was in shocking form and is getting old.

this has gave me enough funds to purchase bojan as well therefore he will be joining me at the end of the season.

so at the end of the first season i will have balotelli, tevez, bojan and anelka

Bojon young cheap and he will turn out world class

teves in my game in the first year did nothing

2nd year bojan scored every game

stokecityfcfan how did you get tevez in the first season so quick?

although i do alredy have expierenced drogba and anelka soo...

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

ah i duno
bojan:cheaper,lasts longer
you should get him because you already have enough experience and drogba and anelka aren't getting any younger
when drogba and anelka get old,balotelli and bojan will hit their prime
anyways if you buy bojan,just get tevez on a free transfer at the end of the first season

stokecityfcfan how did you get tevez in the first season so quick?

Very easily i had sold Ricardo Carvaliho and many other first team players getting me lots of money and as i thought tevez is a great player and could be a threat for man utd so i put in a bid of £35 million and then i signed him

btw i have just signed moutinho for £9million

and il keep this page updated

Bojan. I havce just had the same situation at Barcelona except it was Keirrison, Aguero and Milieski instead. I also had Balotelli.